Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Green Machine

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I did this lovely green marble.  The photos make it look like it is more turquoise than green, but I assure you it isn't.  I was even able to get a clover-esque marble on my left thumb, which I love.

Right Hand:


Left Hand:

Clover close up (best color representation):

I used these four colors from China Glaze: Entourage, Emerald Sparkle, Re-Fresh Mint, and Four Leaf Clover.  I coated the manicure in two coats of Seche Vite.

4 comments:

Krystle said...

These are gorgeous
I have to say I'm green with envy (so tragic I said that lol)
p.s. you should enter my giveaway, I'd love for one of my favourite bloggers to win :D

Erin said...

ooooh, AWESOME!

heatheryruth said...

I LOVE it...I tried doing the marbling the other day with all my greens...I'm apparently not doing it right! GRRR! So I stole the pink idea and did that with all my various greens!

Kari said...

Hehe Krystle! I'm green with envy too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...