Monday, March 1, 2010

Weekend Exploits

So I went out of town this past weekend (thus the lateness of the post) and I gave manicures to three of my friends as well as myself.  So I wanted to show them off.


Four Hands:

Jes: Tequila Teaser

Me: Through the Fog

Jen: Bubbles Up

Heather: All Spice

For the specs:

Tequila Teaser: Water marbled with China Glaze: Solar Power, Four Leaf Clover and Purple Panic. 

Through the Fog:  Marbled with Light As Air, High Hopes From China Glaze with OPI's Brand New Skates.

Bubbles Up: Base coated with Sexy In The City and topped with holographic blue by CG named DV8.  Konad Plate used for dots in color Metallic Muse (China Glaze).

All Spice: Base coat China Glaze VII with stripes by It's So Easy Stripe Rite in Gold and Orange Glitter.

All manicures topped with Seche Vite top coat.


3 comments:

heatheryruth said...

Sometime you'll have to post a tutorial of how to do that water marbling! It is SOOO pretty! I loved the neon one you posted awhile back! I tried it and since I didn't do anything with water, it just made a gooey mess!

Looks like everyone's hands had a FABULOUS weekend!!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

I LOVE that blue color on Jen's nails.

Heather Schwartz, APR said...

far too fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...