Sunday, May 23, 2010

Semi Formal

Neon didn't last.  So next time I will paint it over white so it has better staying power.  So that means a new manicure!  This one reminded me so much of a formal dress for prom or the like and since it is also the season for girls in prom dresses, it is totally fitting.




I painted the base coat color from Ulta in Envy.  I then added Cina nail art that resemble crushed shells and a matching purple glitter, both from this nail art pack.  I added two coats of Seche Vite on top to smooth out the texture.

6 comments:

Erin said...

oooooooh sparkly!!!!!!!

Jessie said...

Like!

Chrissy said...

p.s. I like your blog more than the daily nail...

iPolished said...

I appreciate the fact that The Daily Nail is committed to painting a design every day (I couldn't do that), so I give her props. My manicures are jut more MY style--thank you for the love!

heatheryruth said...

So per-T! Love it! Are you planning a fun patriotic one for Memorial Day at all? I was trying to think of something good!

Ginger @ GReads! said...

this brings back memories.. aaahh prom :-) hehe I love the sparkles!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...