Thursday, November 11, 2010

Autobots and Decepticon?

I finished this manicure and put my hands in front of me and the first thought that was in my mind was Transformers.  I had to google Autobots and Decepticons just to see if my hunch was right, and lo and behold, the images were pretty similar--even down to the colors.   It was just one of those things when you imagine things like color combinations or simple design techniques and the way your nail art will turn out in you mind and then the final result is something quite familiar in a totally unexpected way.  




Sparkle Highlight Shot:

I first used three coats of Zoya Sarah and used Mimi for the purple detail.  I lined the design with China Glaze Cheers To You and sealed the manicure with one coat of Seche Vite.

2 comments:

nodak1982 said...

Nice!!!

heatheryruth said...

Love the Colors...I did a Pedi in Aug. where I actually PAINTED the 2 designs on my toes! :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...