Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Balls

I no longer have this manicure on my fingers but have been busy (and lazy) and thus have not posted. Sorry. This manicure evolved from a straight "polka dot" design to adding the silver lines and making it look more like Christmas balls. So now it is classified as a Christmas manicure!



I painted three coats of China Glaze Sugar Plums. With a dotting tool, I used Cheers To You, OPI Extra-Va-Vaganza!, Glow Up Already!, and Orly Glitz & Glamour. Cheers To You is also what was used for the silver lines. Two coat of Seche Vite were painted on top.

2 comments:

heatheryruth said...

oooo! I like this idea! I may be borrowing it!!!! :D *Although mine never turn out as good as yours!!!*

nodak1982 said...

These are my favorite holiday ones so far. Love them! So pretty!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...