Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Glowing Tips

So my Elves stayed actually for quite a while without chipping. Of course that could be because the last few days all I've been doing is recuperating from the stomach flu and really have been confined to my couch watching TV. With low energy and low motivation, I needed a simple manicure. Done and done.




I painted two coats of China Glaze Harmony. Then used La Splash Nail Art Glitter in Dry Ice on the tips. Sealed with two coats of Seche Vite to smooth out the roughness (but it's still catching on my knitted blanket).

2 comments:

nodak1982 said...

It's pretty. I totally missed this one. back when I saw the others.

kellie said...

I just got Dry Ice today after looking for it for MONTHS!! I found them in the .. CLEARANCE baskets! I got .. 4 of them. :)

I can't wait to use them!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...