Saturday, December 11, 2010

Re-Gifting

This manicure was supposed to be slated for a Jersey Shore themed party I was going to be attending. Due to snow, wind and generally bad weather here in MN, the party was cancelled and now my manicure had been re-gifted as a glorious, snow day manicure. (or at least that's what I'm telling myself and you). So happy snow day! Enjoy the glitter and sparkle of the holiday season!!! Can you tell I've been obsessed with glitter/sparkle lately. Love!!!

Indoor Light:

Natural/Sunlight:

Sparkle Shot!

I first painted one coat for a base of color in China Glaze Shocking Pink. I then put three coats of OPI Extra-Va-Vaganza on the base of my nail. I added two more coats of Shocking Pink to the tips. I added nail art glitter from LA Splash in Golden Egg to the center of my nail (for added dimension) and the tips of the pink. Sealed the sparkles with a coat of clear nail polish and a top coat of Seche Vite.

5 comments:

Erin said...

OMG! I love this one. FIST PUMP! So sad I'm not seeing it in person right now :(

Freshie said...

This is jersey-riffic! Too bad you couldn't show it off at the party =(

heatheryruth said...

purrrrty!

nodak1982 said...

This is awesome. I always love sparkles!

Jessie said...

Oooooo.....I REALLY like this one.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...