Monday, April 4, 2011

First Flowers

In keeping with my spring-themed manicures, I decided to use my flower decals for a manicure. It is always challenging when there is a lot of raised texture on a manicure in terms of wear, but this lasted as long as I wanted it to.....





I painted three coats of Zoya Marley and then hand painted with Gemma some curly-cues (maybe representative of leaves) and added on the flower decals from Art Club Blue Denim Clay Nail Art collection. I used two coats of Seche Vite for the top coat.

1 comment:

nodak1982 said...

This is so pretty and has such a soft look to it due to the color choice, even though their is a raised texture. I think simple soft colors are what I find most attractive on nails right now. Maybe it's that I had my nails painted with Zoya Marley all weekend myself!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...