Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hot Pink 80's Marble

Whew! I have successfully caught up on blogging. This is my current manicure and it definitely has an 80's vibe with its black, silver and hot pink color scheme. This idea wasn't my original, it is the result of failed previous water marbling attempts. My colors weren't working properly. These colors did and it stuck. I love it. Good things can come from failure!
Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Flash for Color:
I painted two coats of China Glaze Cheers To You and marbled China Glaze Liquid Leather and Platinum Silver with Orly Passion Fruit. The manicure was finished with one coat of Seche Vite.

11 comments:

polishloving said...

I like the colours together, very bold :)

Freshie said...

Simply gorgeous! I love all the layers!

Anonymous said...

fabulous job!

Anonymous said...

This might be the best water marble I have ever seen! Absolutely gorgeous.

Colores de carol said...

Stunning!

Pretty said...

ooh i love this marble. i gonna try this color combo too!!!

fingers said...

You are NOT kidding-this is so very 80s!!I'm having a leg warmer flashback

jennysweetheart29 said...

Thanks for catching us up. What a fun color combo!

heatheryruth said...

LOVE!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Really cute-even though i can do marlble with my nail polish and i'm only 8. nice job stupid. nice job.

Anonymous said...

To-Anonymous-That's Really Harsh!you should be nice and say that is a cute design, i know how to do it. Not saying that the lady who did these is stupid. Then I must be really stupid because i own a Nail Salon call Romeo & Juliet Nails in France, and so many people(women) ask me to do marble on their nails a a symbol to believing in their gods. SO BACK OFF! I know your an 8-yr. old and all, but back-off sweetie.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...