Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Disco Sparkle

As you can tell I've been on a sparkle kick again, but I'm adding a touch of water marbling to set it off. This manicure was hard to capture in photos. It is so hard to capture blues and purples sometimes and when I put them together, it looked awesome on the nail, but photos didn't really do them justice. I found the best ones I could and I'm sure you get the idea...

Right Hand:

Left Hand:

Flash:



You can also see my left pinky and I got in a major fight....

I painted on all fingers but my ring two coats of China Glaze First Mate. On those fingers I added royal blue, large dot flake glitter I bought From Esther's Nail Center and to fill in the space between the large dots, I added LA Splash Cosmetics Nail Art Glitter in Illusion. For my ring fingers, I added two coats of China Glaze SeƱorita Bonita and marbled with it China Glaze First Mate. For the entire manicure, I finished the look with one coat of Seche Vite.

4 comments:

Erin said...

love love this!

Freshie said...

This is brilliant! These colors are GORG~

Jessie said...

like this one

fingers said...

I just just hear the music and see the disco ball!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...