Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Butterfly Effect

From extremely long to extreme short.  Well artificial nails definitely ruined my nails.  Even if I was as careful as I could be: minimal buffing, 45 minute acetone soak to remove, the process of getting rid of them was not very fun.  I definitely loved my claw nails, but acrylic won't be in my future again any time soon. Besides being short, they are so weak.  It'll take me probably over a month to recover.  Oh, well.  All for the love of nail polish!

Getting on to this manicure post.  I have to say that I love the base color in this manicure.  It's from China Glaze's Metro Collection and It couldn't be a prettier brown shimmer. It has so many multifaceted colors: orange, yellow, brown, gold, red.  The glitter placement reminded me of a butterfly--hence the name.  Unfortunately, I don't feel I got a great picture without a lot of glare.






I painted three coats China Glaze Midtown Magic.  I added LA Splash Cosmetics Nail Glitter in Pot 'O Gold.  The manicure was topped with one coat Seche Vite.

1 comment:

Erin said...

love this design!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...