Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Spotlight

I have mixed feelings about this manicure.  It was a bit of a let down when I finished (I think I removed the tape to soon) because I wanted the lines to be more crisp.  However, this manicure totally got noticed by everyone.  It really was a spotlight to my nails.  For some reason, probably because I am recently re-obsessed, this manicure reminded me of The Hunger Games.  Its a spotlight to the Girl on Fire!




I first painted a base one coat of Zoya Pippa and sponged Zoya Ali on top.  I taped off once dry with small strips of masking tape and sponged until opaque China Glaze Liquid Leather.  Seche Vite was my topcoat.

5 comments:

euzefelus_27 said...

i think its pretty and its definitely a "look at me" nails

Erin said...

You're the girl on fire! Love this.

Amelia said...

I know what you mean cos i've had this problem with tape before, but the sponging totally saves it. I like it LOTS xx

Jessie said...

like

Anonymous said...

A great nail treatment includes something other than filling your nails and covering them with nail paint. It is a detailed custom – simply the manner in which you deal with your face. What's more, who said that you have to pay to a nail expert to accomplish fantastic nails? You can do it without anyone else's help in the solace of your own home. Here's a straightforward guide that you can pursue to give yourself a nail treatment at home. Follow the below steps

Gather all the tools
Remove the nail polish
Clip and file your nails
Soak your nails
Apply cuticle cream
Apply hand moisturizer
Prepare your nails for polish
Apply thin coat
Apply top coat
Finish off with clear nail polish
Following these steps you can do your nails at your home or visit the salon near you

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...